Experience with Italian Rica Waxing

At the recent visit of mine to Toni & Guy Salon at my place,the beautician suggested me to try Rica Wax instead of Normal Wax as there was high humidity and it was impossible in such a condition to get my hands perfectly waxed with Normal Wax. So i agreed with her to give Rica Wax a try after holding my breath because it was totally new to me & i can't expect what it would be.




WHAT RICA WAX IS -:
Rica is an advanced Depilation System made of mixture of “98% natural, vegetable and plant-based wax” which is 100% free of colophony (a harsh sticky substance, which is the cause of irritation or skin becoming red, inflamed and itchy or allergic reaction after waxing). These are also called as "Liposoluble Waxes"


MY EXPERIENCE WITH ITALIAN RICA WAX -:
          Initially, the beautician applied Rica’s cotton milk pre-wax gel to clean or wipe out the dirt, sweat or oil from the waxing area. I exactly haven't seen which variant of the wax she used as she has put the wax for heating on the Wax heater. 
           I made sure to her that she has to be quite gentle, because i feel a lot of pain while waxing.But what elated me more that to my surprise, it was less painful than my regular waxing atleast for me. I found Rica’s  “superior hair gripping strength” claim to be quite true because she doesn't need to apply wax over the same area more than once. My hands & legs waxing was completed in about less than half an hour. Post waxing, the beautician  applied Rica Aloe Vera After Wax Lotion & hot steamed towel to clean the wax residues from the skin.But being my skin super sensitive to wax, there was redness & some scars, so in order to calm & moisturise my skin she applied Lacto Calamine Lotion.

 
    
     My sudden interaction with RICA products was quite satisfactory & i loved the total experience. The products are amazing & yes they stick true to their claims. A contented customer is the answer to all questions & claims.
On coming home , i searched about the products & read some rave reviews about the products.Their Waxes are available in India in many online portals like Nykaa.com ; Purplle.com ; Jabong.com, etc.
       So give them a try & experience a new revolution other than normal wax. 

Another great tip while trying Rica Wax at home, it is lot more messier than normal wax, so do buy after wax lotion or use any oil like coconut oil, olive oil, baby oil, etc.( Just simply dab a cotton ball in the oil and apply over the place of wax for good 1 min & then massage through it) to remove wax residues from the skin.

Have you tried Rica Wax... Would love to know your experiences???

Hugs & Kisses,
Stylo Niks...

P.S. Image & Video Source - Google.com






Comments

  1. Why is Rica wax more messy at home? Have you tried doing it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Divy,

      First of all welcome to the blog. It is more messy at home because Rica wax needs more temperature to be in liquid position as compared to normal honey wax. Secondly u need constant high temperature. As when it comes to normal temp. or lower temp, it becomes very sticky like that of a chewing gum.
      You should have their Pre Wax and Post Wax gel to get complete rid of the wax. Ya I personally tried it at home and this is my personal experience which I am sharing with you.

      Thank you & continue your love on the blog and its social media channels..

      Delete
  2. I'm new to Rica wax..but am planning to try it at home. Do I need to have a wax heater or is there any other way of heating it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shikha,

      Thanks for taking your precious time to read the article.. Ya you need a good high temperature wax heater or you need to constantly heat it several times through your burner to try it at home otherwise at normal room temp, it becomes like a chewing gum which keeps on stretching and you find no odd to get rid of it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts