BedBathMore Paint Finder - Every Colour has a story to tell...


         For each one of us,the real comfort lies in our own confined boundaries and that boundary for me is my home...Home is the place where i could stay for all my life long with no complaints.I love decorating my home in the manner that it reflects my persona...But as Diwali is approaching next month ,so does the tensions too of how to get my house painted as per my taste & preference.
           I personally love loud & bright colours as they enhance the energy level of the place but my parents prefer lighter or pastel shades.As rightly quoted by Dr. Seuss " Why fit in when you were born to Standout",this time i got a chance by BedBathMore's  tailor made solution of  Paint Finder app to checkout how my home would appear if i would opt for bright colours.

MASTER BED ROOM
So starting with the master bedroom ,i would love to see some rosy red as it is a colour of passion,energy,deep love&warmth.So Voila i found the Berger Red Rendezvous perfect for the bed room as it is much balanced than to the fiercely red which is not considered apt for bedrooms... 

CHILDREN'S ROOM
Optimist orange denotes the fire element in it which in turn increases productivity, enthusiasm, pleasure & the colour keeps us lively and playful, so a perfect choice for the children's room ,to keep them focused on their ambition together with being a little nasty too...
Asian Paints Camp fire

KITCHEN - THE HEART OF THE HOME



Darker shade of orange like Sahara Sunshine is stimulating to the appetite. I love having people around the kitchen table, so orange will keep them talking and eating for a long time. I love having orange in my kitchen as they are more subtle than red, yet still increase the appetite and promote conversation and social interaction.

LIVING ROOM


In the living room,i still want to have the pastel shade of green & yellow colour as it refreshes the mind & soul.Berger Limeade is perfectly apt for my living room as it is soothing & relaxing giving a feel of sitting next to nature.


WASHROOM
A certainly dark green colour with silver in the washroom as green will lead to calmness & silver will count in for shine & shimmer...These colours help to enhance an organic vibe in a bathroom. These types of colours are also great to help soften otherwise hard edges and geometric shapes in our bathing spaces.
Berger Valley Vista Shade 
              Altogether my home will have the rarest yet subtle & classy colour combination theme of Brights & Pastels.Really the Paint finder app made me visualise the reality much before when it is supposed to be done...Would definitely show these to my parents and then would collectively take decision with my family....

“I am participating in the #PaintFinder activity in Association with BlogAdda & Bed Bath & More

Share your views or comments on how you would like to paint your house,on which theme,etc...



Comments

  1. This looks like an amazing app! I love home decor and the colours you have chosen are beautiful!xx

    houseofheight.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much KT HouseofHeight for liking the app & my colour selection. Do try it, it is just awesome.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. Visit my site www.byadab.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts